These are wonderful for many reasons:
-Gratitude is a way out of a funk. When you feel a little down, taking time to be thankful and look for the moments of appreciation may be the first step to getting back to making things better. You choose you. You make you. You are able to start the gratitude attitude off by simply choosing to be thankful for the small stuff.
-Gratitude helps you be in the moment. Taking time out to count your blessings moves you to a space that is almost meditative. You slow down and relax for a moment. It triggers the release of endorphins. You feel better.
-Gratitude will improve your environment. When you are thankful, the world you is always a little lighter. You will certainly feel happier.
-Gratitude helps you develop resilience. I have found that gratitude is a fantastic coping skill. When you can find things to be thankful for even in the darkest of situations, you can continue moving forward or when things seem so heavy, just stand. When we can find things to be thankful for in others and see the kindnesses rendered we know we are not alone. If we can see the blessings in our circumstances, no matter how dark, we know things could be worse. It helps us stand up and keep standing. A little light, can hold darkness at bay.
-They also double as a manifestation board, so turn this into a combo vision board! If you want to create magic in life, go a step ahead give gratitude in advance, give gratitude for happy & positive people for coming your way, give gratitude for everything taking place in your favor and give gratitude that unseen forces of nature are working on your dreams. That’s when you set your journey to success, happiness, and abundance. That’s when you attract magic into your life. Give infinite gratitude in advance and bring a whole new magical power of manifestation into your life.
So, let's get started!
What you'll need:
-Cork board, white board, magnetic board, canvas, etc... to hold your vision items
-Glue, push pins, magnets, etc... to attach your items to the board
-Markers, crayons, paint, highlighters, blank cards to write what you're grateful for on them, etc... Get CREATIVE! This is where you can let your creativity shine through!
-Magazine clippings, print outs of your favorite things/what you're thankful for/what inspires you, etc... (Ex:. Put photos of the most important people/memories in your life on it)
-A great place to hang it, where you'll see it daily!
Review the below questions to help start your journey of self-reflection on what you've been grateful for the most this year.
1. What’s one kind or thoughtful thing someone did for you recently?
2. Who is always there for you, and how do you feel about them?
3. Who has helped you become the person you are today, and what’s the top thing you’d thank them for?
4. Who’s someone who always really listens when you talk, and how does that affect you?
5. How have your spiritual beliefs or practices fulfilled you recently?
6. What’s the best thing that happened today so far?
7. What’s something that inspired or touched you recently?
8. Has anyone done anything recently that made your job easier?
9. What’s one thing you enjoyed about doing your job recently?
10. Can you think of any non-physical gifts you’ve received recently—someone’s time, attention, understanding, or support?
11. What about today has been better than yesterday?
12. Who have you enjoyed being around recently, and why?
13. How have you used your talents and abilities recently, and what have you enjoyed about doing that?
14. What have you learned recently that will help you in the future?
15. What made you laugh or smile today?
16. What’s the last song you heard that you enjoyed? How did it make you feel, and why?
17. Have you experienced any blessings in disguise lately—things that didn’t turn out as you’d hoped and yet turned out for the best?
18. What’s the weather like today, and what’s one good thing about that?
19. How has technology enhanced your life and your connections recently?
20. Have you had an opportunity to help someone recently, and how did you feel about that?
21. What’s one thing you experienced recently that made you feel a sense of wonder or awe?
22. What’s the best thing about your home, and have you taken time to enjoy it recently?
23. If you didn’t get what you wanted today, can you identify something in what you got that’s worth having?
24. What’s improved about your life from this time last year?
25. What choices have you made in the last five years that you’d thank yourself for making?
26. What’s something you did well recently, and what qualities or skills enabled you to do this?
27. Who made a positive difference in your life recently?
28. What’s something you’re looking forward to in the future?
29. What did you learn from the most difficult part of your day yesterday, and how will this lesson benefit you going forward?
30. What’s something you witnessed recently that reminded you that life is good?
31. What’s something you witnessed recently that reminded you that people are good?
32. How many of your basic needs do you not need to worry about meeting today?
33. What event or interaction made you feel good about yourself recently?
34. How have you made personal or professional progress lately?
35. What simple pleasures did you enjoy—or can you enjoy—today?
36. What modern conveniences (i.e.: electronics and appliances) do you enjoy that make your life easier?
37. What’s the most beautiful thing you saw today?
38. What’s something enjoyable you get to experience every day that you’ve come to take for granted?
39. What are three things your arms or legs allow you to do that you enjoy?
40. What’s the kindest thing someone has done for you lately?
41. How do your friends and/or family members show they care about you?
42. What’s the last thing you enjoyed with your senses—a good meal, a song you love, or aromatherapy—and how amazing is it that you were able to experience that?
43. What movie, book, blog, or article affected your life for the better recently?
44. What have you seen in nature recently that made you feel happy, peaceful, or free?
45. How has modern medicine improved your life, recently or overall?
46. How does electricity simplify and improve your life—and can you imagine what life would like be like without it?
47. What’s your favorite thing about your bed, and how often does it enable you to get restful sleep?
48. What’s something you have easy access to that always improves your mood, and how has it improved your life?
49. Who in your life has survived something difficult, and how do you feel when you think about the fact that they’re still here?
50. Have you recently imagined a worst-case scenario that didn’t actually happen?
51.What am I grateful for that I learned about myself this past year?
52. How can I say thank you to others, to myself, to Mother Earth and to the universe more often?
Lastly, DISPLAY this where you will see it often, reminding you that you really do have MANY reasons to be grateful. <3<3<3